- 21:9 CinemaWide™1 120Hz4 6.1” HDR OLED display “powered by CineAlta”
- Triple camera array with ZEISS® optics and Real-time Eye AF2
- World’s first smartphone w/ 4K/120p for incredible slow motion video3
- Fast gaming: 240Hz touch scanning rate 240Hz Motion blur reduction5
- Superior sound with true front stereo speakers and 3.5mm audio jack
- Alpha technology with Photography Pro for advanced controls and RAW
- Up to 20fps with AF/AE tracking6 to never miss a moment
- Large sensor and fast processor capture incredible low-light images
- Dual Photo Diode sensor w/ up to 60 AF/AE calculation6 per sec.
- Advanced video rec. w/ Cinematography Pro “powered by CineAlta”
- Intelligent wind filter records video with better audio
- Dolby Atmos®8 delivers a multi-dimensional surround sound experience
- Smoother colors gradation with 10-bit equivalent display
- X1™ for mobile based on technology from BRAVIA® TV
- Hear music as it was intended with 360 Reality Audio9
- Superior High-Resolution Audio, High-Res. Audio Wireless10 and LDAC
- Upscale all digital music you listen to with DSEE Ultimate
- Game Enhancer mode optimizes processing performance for gaming
- Durable Corning Gorilla Glass 6, water resistant (IP65/68)11
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 865 Mobile Platform12
- Long lasting 4000mAh battery with fast USB PD charging
- Compatible with PlayStation®4 DUALSHOCK®4 Wireless Controller13
- Outstanding 16mm, 24mm and 70mm ZEISS® optics with T* coating
- Real-time AF tracking and Real-time Eye AF2 for humans and animals
- Wide focus with 247 phase detection AF points and 70% coverage
- See what the competition is missing on a 21:9 CinemaWide display1
- Smooth blur-free gaming: 120Hz4 Refresh rate, 240Hz Motion blur reduction5
- Precise and fast gaming moves: High response 240Hz touch scanning rate
- Keep on gaming; 4000mAh battery and graphene heat dissipation structure
- Play, charge and listen at the same time; USB C and 3.5mm audio jack
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!