Monster your Binge
with sAMOLED display for an immersive viewing experience.
Monster your Pics
Push the boundaries of photography with 48MP camera.
Monster your Performance
with all new Exynos 9611 processor.
Game Booster gives you the edge
Maximize performance with Game Booster technology which
gives smooth graphics, life-like motion and learns your usage patterns to
optimize battery, temperature and memory.
#GoMonster with the new 6000 mAh battery that lets your
phone last longer than ever.
- Display Size: 6.4 inches, 100.5 cm2 (~84.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Display Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~403 ppi density)
- Display Type: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- 1st Lens: 48 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1/2", 0.8µm, PDAF
- 2nd Lens: 8 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide)
- 3rd Lens: 5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: Yes, 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- Single Lens: 16 MP, f/2.0
- Features: HDR
- Video: Yes, 1080p@30fps
- Chipset: Exynos 9611 (10nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- System Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Internal Memory: 64 GB ROM
- Card Slot: microSD, up to 1 TB (dedicated slot)
- Operating System: Android OS v9.0 (Pie)
- User Interface: One UI
- Loud Speaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Dolby Atmos sound
- 2G Network: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 and SIM 2
- 3G Network: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network: LTE
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- Speed: HSPA, LTE-A
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: Yes, v5.0, A2DP, LE
- USB: Yes, v2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Radio: FM radio
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 6000 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast battery charging 15W
- Build: Front Glass, Plastic Body
- Dimensions: 159 x 75.1 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 188 g
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!