It’s all new, all screen, and all powerful.
The new all-screen design means iPad Pro is a magical piece of glass that does everything you need, any way you hold it.
You’ve got to see it — and touch it — to believe it.
The new Liquid Retina display goes from edge to edge. True-to-life color and ProMotion technology make everything look gorgeous and feel responsive.
Two great cameras.
iPad Pro has two great cameras equipped with Smart HDR. A 12MP camera for stunning photos, 4K video, document scanning, and AR experiences. And a TrueDepth camera perfect for Portrait selfies, FaceTime, Animoji, and Memoji.
World’s most secure facial authentication in a tablet.
Face ID comes to iPad. It’s engineered for secure unlocking and works seamlessly whether you hold it in portrait or landscape.
It’s faster than most PC laptops.
A12X Bionic is the smartest, most powerful chip we’ve ever made. It has the Neural Engine, which runs five trillion operations per second and enables advanced machine learning.
All at the same time.
Put all that power to work by multitasking with just a few swipes. Work on a creative project, message with a friend, search the web for inspiration, and make a FaceTime call.
Reality just got really fun.
A12X Bionic delivers 2x faster graphics. Which makes iPad Pro the perfect machine for augmented reality and a great way to play immersive games.
You can even charge your phone with it.
USB-C gives you a high-performance connection to accessories like an external display or camera.
- Display Size: 12.9 inches, 515.3 cm2 (~85.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Display Resolution: 2048 x 2732 pixels, 4:3 ratio (~265 ppi density)
- Display Type: LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Protection: Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- Liquid Retina display
- Wide color gamut display
- True-tone display
- Apple Pencil support
- 120 Hz
- Single: 12 MP, f/1.8, 1/3", PDAF
- Features: Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR
- Video: Yes, 2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@240fps
- Single: 7 MP, f/2.2, 32mm (standard)
- Features: Face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video: Yes, 1080p@30fps
- Chipset: A12X Bionic chip with 64-bit architecture, Neural Engine, Embedded M12 coprocessor
- CPU: Octa-core (Octa-core (4x2.5 GHz Vortex + 4x1.6 GHz Tempest))
- GPU: Apple GPU (7-core graphics)
- System Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Internal Memory: 1TB storage
- Card Slot: No
- iOS 12
- Alert types: Vibration, Ringtones
- Loud Speaker: Yes, with stereo speakers (4 speakers)
- 3.5mm Jack: No
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- 2G Network: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Network: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network: LTE
- SIM: Nano-SIM, Electronic SIM card (eSIM)
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth: Yes, 5.0, A2DP, LE, EDR
- USB: Yes, 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, magnetic connector
- Sensors: Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer
- Messaging: iMessage, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser: HTML5 (Safari)
- Radio: No
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- iCloud cloud service
- Document viewer/editor
- Audio/video/photo editor
- Audio: MP3/WAV/AAX+/AIFF/Apple Lossless player
- Video: MP4/H.264 player
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po battery (36.71 Wh)
- Up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching video, or listening to music
- Up to 9 hours of surfing the web using cellular data network
- Charging via power adapter or USB-C to computer system
- Power Bank/Reverse charging
- Dimensions: 280.6 x 214.9 x 5.9 mm
- Weight: 633 g
In the Box
- iPad Pro
- USB-C Charge Cable (1 meter)
- 18W USB-C Power Adapter
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!